Skip to main content
Powered by rSchoolToday
Advertise With Us

Athlete Participation Forms

A VHSL Athletic Physical is required for any student to try out for an athletic team. Physicals must have been completed after May 1.  
All other forms must be submitted after a student makes a team.  These forms only need to be submitted once per school year, with the exception of the EMERGENCY CARD, which needs to be submitted for each athletic season.


VHSL Athletic Physical

MPHS Training Rules and Regulations

MPHS Concussion

MPHS Signature Form

Emergency Card (this form is required for every sport season)